Airport transit visa
Your flight implies a transit through a French airport, but you do not leave the international zone.
Airport transit visa are for travelers who do not leave the international zone of an airport, including for a connecting flight within the day.
If transit requires entry into the Schengen area, a Schengen visa should be requested.
Here are the documents required for a visa for an airport transit visa :
1. An application form for short stay visa (pdf, 92 KB), full duplex, signed by the applicant.
2. A recent photograph on a clear background
3. 40,000 FCFA in cash
4. Valid passport issued since less than 10 years with a validity of at least three months beyond the requested visa, with at least two blank pages and photocopies of pages containing personal data and those displaying the last visas and stamps of entry and exit from the Schengen area.
5. National identity card or residence permits for non-Cameroonians.
6. Visa for the country of final destination, if applicable
7. Air fare for the entire round trip to the final destination
To help you build your dossier, download the checklist of required documents (PDF ; 29 KB)
Holders of service or diplomatic passports are exempted from the ATV, as well as holders of ordinary passports in possession :
A valid residence permit issued by another state of the EU or the EEA, Andorra, Canada, Japan, San Marino or the United States ;
A valid visa for another state of the EU or EEA, Canada, Japan or the United States.
Warning : Please prepare a copy of the required documentation. No photocopies may be made on site. All of these documents will help to study your case. The Visa services can request additional information and to check the authenticity of the documents produced. The presentation of a complete file does not necessarily mean the visa. The originals of the documents requested by the visa service must be presented at the visa service and may be required by the Border Police.