Long stay visa visitor
You are comfortably accommodated in France and have the financial means to reside without having to work.
If you want to make regular trips in France to enjoy your home, a short-stay circulation visa might be more suitable. However, if you think to stay longer than 90 days within a period of six months in France, a long stay visitor visa is preferable. Here are the documents required :
1. A visa application form long stay}, completed on both sides, signed by the applicant.
2. A recent photograph on a clear background
3. 65,000 FCFA in cash
4. Valid passport issued since less than 10 years, a validity of at least three months beyond the requested visa, with at least two blank pages and photocopies of pages containing personal data and those displaying the last visas and stamps of entry and exit from the Schengen area.
5. Proof of resources and socio-professional situation.
6. Commitments engagement to not have any occupation in France, established on plain paper and signed by the applicant.
7. Supporting livelihoods for the duration of stay : proof of regular income or possession of a sum to cover the costs of a long stay in France or supported by an agency.
8. Proof of accommodation in France property title, rental lease or any document proving ownership or rental of a dwelling in France, management of accommodation by a person or an organization located in France.
9. Proof of medical cover in France for the duration of the stay.
10. Criminal record.
To help you build your dossier, download the checklist of required documents (PDF, 137.3 kb)
Warning : Please prepare a copy of the required documentation. No photocopies may be made on site. All of these documents will help to study your case. The visa service can request additional information and check the authenticity of the documents produced. The presentation of a complete file does not necessarily mean the visa. The originals of the documents requested by the visa service must be presented at the visa service and may be required by the Border Police.