Short stay visa for business
You want to go to France for a professional purpose for a stay not exceeding three months in any six-month period.
We invite you to apply for a short stay visa for business by constituting your dossier with the following parts :
1. A short stay visa application form (pdf, 92 KB), full duplex, signed by the applicant.
2. A recent photography on a light background.
3. 40,000 FCFA in cash.
4. Valid passport issued since less than 10 years, with a validity of at least three months beyond the requested visa, with at least two blank pages and photocopies of pages containing personal data and those displaying the last visas and stamps of entry and exit from the Schengen area.
5. National identity card (or residence permit for non-Cameroonians)
6. Proof of family status (vital records and / or family book).
7. Evidence of social and professional status (originals and photocopies) :
Employees : last three pay stubs, proof of employment, and account history for the last three months. Exit permit for officials who are subject to it.
Traders : patent ( =original + copy legalized taxes) , registration in the commercial register , tax notices , personal and company accounts historical over the past three months
8. Nominative invitation letter or notice of the companies you intend to visit, or mission order with care.
9. Proof of livelihood income for the duration of stay for the amount of 65 € / day / person or the half if proof of accommodation.
10. Hosting documents : hotel reservation or proof of accommodation.
11. Reservation of the round trip flight.
12. Travel insurance covering medical expenses and repatriation, with a minimum coverage of 20 million CFA francs, valid for the entire stay.
To help you build your dossier, download the checklist of required documents (PDF, 28.5 KB)
Warning : Please prepare a copy of the required documentation. No photocopies may be made on site.
All of these documents will help to study your case. The visa service can request additional information and to check the authenticity of the documents produced. The presentation of a complete dossier does not necessarily induce the delivery of a visa. The originals of the documents requested must be presented at the visa service and may be required by the Border Police.