Visa for a foreign spouse of French
You are married to a French national and you want to travel to France for a short period.
We invite you to apply for a visa for the spouse of a French national. This application is free.
1. A short stay visa application form (pdf, 92 KB) full duplex, signed by the applicant :
2. A recent photograph on a light background.
3. Valid passport issued since less than 10 years, with a validity of at least three months beyond the requested visa, with at least two blank pages and photocopies of pages containing personal data and those displaying the last visas and stamps of entry and exit from the Schengen area.
4. National identity card or residence permits for non-Cameroonians.
5. Marriage act celebrated in France or transcribed by a French administration (full copy of less than three months).
6. Proof of French nationality of spouse : NIC, nationality certificate.
7. Proof of accommodation :
To visit : proof of place of residence
For installation : letter from the French spouse confirming host + proof of residence of the French spouse.
To help you build your dossier, download the checklist of required documents (PDF, 28.6 KB).
Warning : Please prepare a copy of the required documentation. No photocopies may be made on site.